Visiting Cape Point and Boulders Beach – Cape Peninsula Tour
The Cape of Good Hope is the most South Western point of Africa and is located in the Cape Point National Park. Cape Point is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and it is not the place where the Indian Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean meet. Great things to do on this Cape Peninsula Tour;
- Hiking in the pristine indigenous Cape Floristic Kingdom
- Surfing in the cold Atlantic Ocean
- Dining at the Two Oceans Restaurant
- Taking the Flying Dutchman Funicular to the Old Lighthouse
- Cape Point
- Boulders Beach Penguins
- Exploring the village of Simon’s Town
Boulders Beach near Simon’s Town is sheltered by ancient granite boulders that protect it from the wind and large waves, making it an ideal swimming spot for kids and a haven for the breeding colony of African Penguins that established themselves here.
Now go a little way down the road to the village of Simons Town with its rich naval history dating back to the time that the Cape was a British Colony. Simons Town was also home to the famous Able Seadog Just Nuisance in the late 1930s.
Take the tour Here.